Monday 22 October 2007

Warning to the idiots!

If I get any more crappy messages from 10 year olds on my xbox moaning about the quality of this blog, how they are going to "own" us online and generally bitching about what we thing of COD or other games, I swear I am going to start posting their gamertags on this site so we can all send hundreds of messages to your xboxes to really annoy you.

If you're that keen on "owning" us, wind the clock back a few hundred years and get a job in a slave trade.

We have created this site and community to make new friends and make gaming a fun past-time...If this kind of crap carries on I WILL delete this site.

Grow up, it's only a game.

2 comments:

Numfundle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Numfundle said...

I'm all for a "Wall of Shame", pick the best of the purile comments and post them for all to see :)

To quote an old friend, pilot and very wise man "These are games, if you're not having fun, then you're doing it wrong".