Monday 6 August 2007

Bioshock



I was a little indifferent about this when I first saw it because it all looked a bit silly, confusing and too colourful...OK I have changed my mind, Bioshock looks awesome! It got a 10/10 review in this months OXM, and some of the new movies on the net (like the one here) are making it look like something genuinely different, much in the same way, for me, The Darkness livened things up a bit with a new twist on the FPS, Bioshock has twisted the fuck out of it....look out Halo, there's a new kid in town!

1 comment:

Footfall said...

Ok played the demo
finished the demo
Don't play alone in the dark
scares you silly
Might get it BUT and a big BUT!!

No Mulitiplayer from what I hear, thats a big NO from me thats why I game for the Muliti player element
Other wise Big thumbs up Bioshock Is a great looking game and seems to play well !!