Friday 27 July 2007

COULD BE FUN


I'm glad to admit my love for boardgames, and even more so my encyclopaedic knowledge of the useless facts about films.

This movie quiz game has teamed up with Xbox to create a quickfire gaming version that looks right up my street.
The game comes with the quiz features as found on the original DVD version like movie clips and actor trivia, but this time the format's been switched up, seemingly for the better. For the Xbox 360 the game comes with wireless custom made buzzer-style controllers, so you can sit back and look smug about your quick-fire knowledge.

looks to be about £60 for the whole package.

1 comment:

MisterStaples said...

Yeah, great with a group after the pub or something like that! The great thing about this sort of thing coming to 360 instead of the DVD version is that there will be downloadable updates to keep the questions current....can I have Bully's Special Prize?