Monday 21 January 2008

Goodbye....so long....

Well. After some thought about the whole thing, I'm off. By that I mean that I won't be contributing to the blog at the same level as I have been (I may well still bung up the odd post) and won't be whoring my arse for spots in magazines etc. I have some other 'Projects' I want time to start thinking about and I want my xbox gaming to return to what it used to be without the general hassle of CODDAY as a clan thing. In addition to this for reasons I'm not going to go into, I doubt I will be coming along to Warfighters in June.

I'm sure that we'll all still play some games together but, the crap I get from being in the mags and from being in a clan is getting a little boring... to be honest I can't really be bothered with it all. They may even be a gamertag change too to avoid the junk mail on my xbox.

If the Gamertag changes, genuine friends will know but 'random gamers' who are on my list will probably find that I appear to disappear from live altogether.....

I hope you all continue to have a good laugh with the whole clan thing and the website. Might be worth someone else starting a new on as I started the current one and if/as and when I need space on blogger, it will get deleted.

See you on LIVE (perhaps) Pete.

No comments: